Sunday, January 07, 2007

Today I went to Amcorp Mall to have a look at this black dress which I was thinking about... unfortunately I think the price of the dress was too pricey and way over my budget (so not worth it), then I went downstairs to have look at this nice cheongsam dress which I spotted at the reject shop -unfortunately the XL size had a rip - so I didn't even bother getting it. Got bored of Amcorp Mall since most of the flea market stalls have already packed up their kit and were almost leaving the premises, decided to head to the adidas outlet near klcc to get a pair of sneakers... oh boy oh boy oh boy were they mighty expensive for an outlet... thought to myself that I'll just have to bear with the old sneakers that i have.

.... Decided to head over to the curve and check out the bikes at tesco - nothing attractive enuff to purchase, decided to walk around the curve and check out some stores, was naughty enuff to indulge in a green tea ice cream for RM2.50, walked around a bit... saw a nice bag at liz claireborne but figured to myself that the material aint that good - i think i'm better off purchasing something at the PS boutique or elsewhere... headed off to Watson and bought those two storage bags of which I plan to use to store my bras (for restoration purposes)... the stores were about to close, decided to head back to the car and call it a day. Filled in RM30 worth of petrol at petronas.

Arrived back home and unpacked shopping of the day, used by diaries that i recently purchased, unpacked my toiletries. Thought to myself that I might go join True Fitness in s.14 PJ if it was affordable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home